1) I want to map out my wanderlust with this Places in America print + pins from You and Me, The Royal We.
2) New Louis Vuitton Bandouliere, which is just their classic Speedy bag with a strap--way more practical and kinda sporty. (Now I'm thinking of a DIY strap addition to my own Speedy.)
3) Free People's Gypsy Lace Dress. (I need this for Spain, right?)
4) Lauren Conrad's new rainbow-colored hair 'do.
5) This sweet lamb lovey that I scored for Tess at Porter Flea Market last weekend. I've been snuggling it more than she has. If you dig, you can shop Oh Just Dandy's etsy.
6) This unbelievably sweet linocut print by Nashville artist Laura Baisden. I want it for my kitchen bad.
8) And ... Keiko Lynn's tutorial on how to tie a head scarf. I wanna try this.
Hope you guys have a great weekend!