Livvy is four months old today!
This past month, she ...
1) Fell off a bed while I was in the other room brushing my teeth. Totally my fault. Completely horrifying, but she ended up being just fine.
2) Started rolling over. (This happened about the same time she fell off the bed.)
3) Stopped getting swaddled at night and started sleeping on her tummy.
4) Started sleeping erratically--some nights waking only once to eat and other nights waking up more times than I can count.
5) Stopped spitting up so darn much.
6) Became super obsessed with her Exersaucer and her doorway bouncy thing and less so with her old trusty playmat.
7) Grew even more into her nickname, "LuLu," often shortened to just "Lou." (I have a feeling this one is going to have the same staying power as "Tessabean.")
8) More coos, more laughs, more little chats with me.
Oh, and I finally figured out what her breath smells like:
Buttery, creamy, utterly sweet, and completely addicting.