Pages

• About
  • stuff i love
  • stuff i made
  • stuff i wore

January 2, 2012

On the First Day.

We took a walk around cold and sunny Lockeland Springs yesterday because Tessa seemed keen on pushing her "baby dawes" stroller and moving it around the house wasn't cutting it. By the way, she loves the two dolls we got her for Christmasthey're in her arms constantly, the both of thembut one is blond-haired and periwinkle-eyed and one brown-haired and brown-eyed. I've really got to work on finding some Tessa-like dolls. Wanted: Doll with insane brown hair, gray eyes and caramel skin. Let me know if you know of any. After this brisk walk, we got an early dinner at Five Points Pizza Kitchen. We've fallen in love with this new little pizza jointmost especially its garlic knots. Then all went to bed early and woke up happy. Welcome, 2012. We're pretty excited about you.

6 comments:

1. StacyJan 3, 2012 09:36 AM

She is ridiculously cute. My girl is loving dolls right now, too. This post makes me realize I should buy her a stroller! Love your blog.

ReplyDelete
  2. ERINJan 3, 2012 03:28 PM

love your blog first of all..... second..... those pants you have on are THE cutest ever!! where did they come from? i bet you made them :)

ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJan 3, 2012 05:50 PM

as far as the doll thing goes, i know that you can order them custom made. tessa's too cool for off-the-rack toys.

ReplyDelete
  4. Ellen Mallernee BarnesJan 3, 2012 06:22 PM

I wish I had made these pants! I got them at Free People (which is my favorite ever) with a gift card my dad gave me for Christmas. Thank you!

ReplyDelete
  5. chelsey meyerJan 3, 2012 08:21 PM

ellen, i laughed so hard at nekos' post on your facebook about these pants. hot mamaaa.

ReplyDelete
  6. AmandaJan 7, 2012 10:14 AM

here's a cutie cocoa doll for sweet tessa:
    it says they are sold out, but i just custom ordered one for a friend.

ReplyDelete